Jay Fishman, Chairman of the Board and Co-Owner of High Quality Organics (HQO), is running for the Organic Trade Association’s (OTA) Board of Directors.
Why Vote for Jay?
- 30 years of experience in the food industry
- Built a fresh herb business from zero to $80 million
- Helped form HQO and grew it into one of America’s largest suppliers of organic ingredients
- Intimate understanding of the challenges and opportunities of the entire supply chain from organic farmers to food manufactures of all sizes.
- Passion and pride for the organic industry and a sense of responsibility to help lead it into the future.
To learn more about Jay and why he’s running for OTA’s Board of Directors, click here to watch this short video.
We’d greatly appreciate you sharing this with your OTA company representative and asking them to “Vote for Jay for OTA!”